# Using Action Modules
# Creating an Action Module
- Navigate to any project folder, we recommend creating
src/actionsif it does not already exist.
- Right click on selected directory then click
New Gondola Action Module
- GTD will open with the default Action Module template
- Create one or more methods.
- Click the save icon in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of your Action Module
- Your new Action Module will appear in the folder
# Creating Methods
Methods are defined in the Methods section. Here is a template:
As an advanced user, you may create more complex methods for your Action Module in TypeScript, however those methods might not display properly in GTD.
# Using an Action Module in a Test Module or Page Object
- Your Action Module will automatically be imported to your test when you use one of its methods.
- A Predictive text select box will appear while typing. It shows information about the method such as its keyword and location.
- A new line importing Action Module's class location will appear if you view the file in TypeScript mode.
import testAction from "./../actions/testAction";