# Web Testing Overview
What You'll Learn
This section provides an overview of Gondola's web testing capabilities.
# Any Browser - Any Device
With Gondola, you can write test scripts once to test all kinds of web apps, from legacy apps to modern Single Page Applications and run them on any desktop or mobile OS and device. By providing the platform-agnostic abstraction it enables you to write one set of tests that can be executed anywhere with minimal maintenance and overhead.
# Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Chrome version 81.0.4044.113, 81.0.4044.122
- Firefox version 74.0.1, 75
- Microsoft Edge Chromium-based version 81.0.416.62
- Linux Debian Docker:
- Chrome: 80.0.3987.149, 81.0.4044.92
- Firefox: 74, 75
- Mac OSX
- Safari 12.1.2 on Mac OSX 10.14.6
- Safari 13.1 on Mac OSX 10.15.3
# Page Object Model Builder (POM Buider)
POM Builder is a Chrome extension that instantly generates the most robust web element locator (XPath, CSS selector, ID, Name, etc.) for all test automation frameworks including Selenium, Protractor and TestArchitect.
# Scaling Test Execution
In Agile development, it's crucial to have a fast feedback loop between development and testing. It helps development teams to be more confident when making changes.
Gondola provides a number of ways to help reduce and parallelize test execution:
- Executes test in a browser's headless mode
- Parallel execution using Selenium Grid
- Automatic test distribution to get 110% out of your test execution infrastructure
- Containerized test execution infrastructure using Kubernetes and Docker
- Continuous testing by executing Gondola tests in a CI/CD pipeline using all available tools including TFS, Jenkins, etc.
- Cloud-based test execution using Sauce Labs, BrowserStack, NTT Remote Testkit, etc.